Translate all your content and make your Square website multilingual within minutes with Seatext.
Translate your Square website with Seatext
Square - Integration / Setup
- From your Square Online Overview page, go to Settings > Tracking Tools.
- Select Add new code.
- In the popup window, enter in the code's name and pate the code itself into the Add your custom <meta>, <script>, or <noscript> code field.
- In the Where would you like to place this code section select head.
- Select Save when finished.
- Publish your site from the Square Online site editor to see the changes live.
Step 4: Start edditing, if you want
Seatext provides you with the first round of automatic translation. To view them, log in to your Seatext account and then go to "Variants Edit". Here, you can review and manually edit all your translations.