Translate your Zendesk help center and make it multilingual within minutes with Seatext.
Translate your Zendesk help center with Seatext
Zendesk - Integration / Setup
Go to the “Guide” section
In your Zendesk dashboard, make click in the four small square buttom then selct “Guide”
Step 4: Start edditing, if you want
Seatext provides you with the first round of automatic translation. To view them, log in to your Seatext account and then go to "Variants Edit". Here, you can review and manually edit all your translations.
- Go to the “Custom Design” tab
- Click the “Custom Design” button found in the sidebar, then click on "Customize"
- In the left pannel navigate the Files section and select “document_head.hbs” file.
- In the document_head.hbs field paste the code snipped here.
- Finally click on Publish.